About Beam’s Contracting
Beam’s Contracting, Incorporated is a locally owned and operated site, airfield and highway contractor established in 1978. We provide and perform a large array of construction services.
To ensure prompt delivery and proper installation of these services, we employ over 125 quality craftsmen and possess a diverse fleet of equipment. We operate mainly in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) but do not hesitate to accept contracts outside this immediate vicinity.
In 1992, GradeSouth, Incorporated was founded to support the demands of a growing local community and the steadfast construction at the Savannah River Site in Aiken, South Carolina. GradeSouth, Inc. has held a highly regarded relationship with Savannah River Site for the last sixteen years and maintains a staff of highly skilled employees as well as employing 30 union workers. Our work is accomplished safely and efficiently with our dedicated and experienced workforce who takes pride in a hard day of work and joy in a job well done. We are devoted to completing every project we undertake with precision and quality.
Currently, we have a maximum bidding capacity greater than $77,000,000 with the Georgia Department of Transportation and an unlimited bidding capacity with the South Carolina Department of Transportation.
Along with the GADOT and SCDOT, we have a long list of satisfied customers including:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Site (WSRC)
- US Army Corp of Engineers
- USDA Forestry Service
- Fluor Daniel, Inc.
- Bechtel, Inc.
- PCS Nitrogen / DSM Chemicals
- Georgia Department of Transportation
- South Carolina Department of Transportation
- Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia
- Columbia County, Georgia
- City and County of Aiken, South Carolina
- Town and County of Edgefield, South Carolina
- City of North Augusta, South Carolina
- University Hospital, Augusta, Georgia
- Augusta Mall, Augusta, Georgia
- Fort Gordon, Georgia